A sales advisor simply has to be right up to date when it comes to technology, design and functionality. The FUTURA features all the latest products to be introduced by the major manufacturers and brand makes, innovations and developments, and the devices and appliances of tomorrow.
Speak to the industry directly about all the latest trends, and test products on site that will only be available to the public in a few months. As a sales advisor you are the expert and should be a trend scout for your company and in your special field of expertise.
Sunday, 16th September 2012 – The day for all FUTURA trend scouts
All the info trend scouts require:
- You are a sales advisor? Ask for your personal registration code by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and secure your FUTURA Access-Pass for free admission.
- Book a hotel room at rates specially arranged for you. Our Visitor Service Center would be delighted to take on the job of booking for you.
- Reserve your ÖBB EVENT ticket at 25% off the standard price.
(Our tip: If you come with colleagues it makes sense to organise a highly affordable group ticket!)
- Secure one of the 300 Ö-Ticket vouchers* worth €50. It can be redeemed at 20,000 events every year!
- There’s also the chance to win a brand new BMW**
Ready for a perfect weekend in Salzburg? We are looking forward to your visit!
*The early bird gets the worm! On Sunday the 16th September the first 300 trend scouts to show their Access Passes and name the codeword ‘Trendscout 2012’ at the info counter in the entrance foyer will receive an event voucher from Ö-Ticket worth €50.
** RULES FOR PARTICIPATION: Every visitor at the FUTURA on the 16th September 2012 is entitled to participate. Participation is not linked to the purchase of an admission ticket. Participants can purchase competition tickets on site. The winner will be determined on Sunday 16th September at 16.30. No recourse to legal redress shall be entertained. The prize can only be claimed by participants present at the draw. If a winning ticket is drawn without the holder being present, another ticket will be drawn in its place. The absentee shall forfeit all rights to the prize. The prize cannot be paid out in cash. No written correspondence shall be entered into. Reed Messe Salzburg GmbH shall bear the cost of all taxes on prizes.